Across the UK First Bus operates in a huge number of communities, including 40 of the country’s largest towns and cities.
You can travel by First Bus in Aberdeen, Glasgow, Edinburgh, York, Sheffield, Leeds, Manchester, Swansea, Portsmouth, Southampton, Stoke, Leicester, Bristol, Norwich, Ipswich, Colchester, Plymouth, Taunton and many other cities, towns and villages.
Each of our local companies has its own dedicated website. To go to your local site, select from the drop down menu at the top of the page.
First Bus UK operating companies:
- First Aberdeen Limited.
- First Beeline Buses Limited (trading as First Berkshire).
- First West of England Ltd.
- First South West Limited.
- First Essex Buses Limited.
- First Glasgow (No.1) Limited and First Glasgow (No.2) Limited.
- First Manchester Limited.
- First Potteries Limited.
- First Midland Red Buses Limited.
- Leicester CityBus Ltd.
- First Eastern Counties Buses Limited.
- First Hampshire & Dorset Limited.
- Midland Bluebird Limited.
- First Cymru Buses Limited.
- First South Yorkshire Limited.
- First West Yorkshire Limited.
- First York Limited.
First Travel Solutions
At First Bus we have a fleet of coaches available for charter for large events, airline disruptions and rail support services, when there is disruption on the railways. For more information click here.
First Bus services are not confined to the UK. We also run the Aircoach network in Ireland. Aircoach is Ireland's leading private bus and coach operator and provides a range of high frequency, quality scheduled coach services to and from Dublin City Centre and Dublin Airport. To visit Aircoach, click here.